Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold has been formulated with a combination of nutritional oils and vitamins specially chosen to prepare the body for conception. It not only helps supplies nutrients for healthy ovulation, it also supports a healthy female reproductive system and provides powerful antioxidants involved in normal conception. Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold is formulated for pre-conception care, supplying the nutrients needed in preparation for conception and pregnancy.
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Antioxidants - are important for women attempting conception. Chances of conception increase in women with higher levels of antioxidants in the fluid surrounding their reproductive organs.
- CoQ10 - Levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the expectant mother are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy.
- Iodine - is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as it is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones affect almost every cell in the body and regulate oxygen use, metabolic rate and cellular metabolism. Iodine plays an important role in normal brain development and eyesight.
- Tuna oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids. DHA is particularly important for the normal function of the brain, and for development of normal eyesight.
- Folic acid - plays a role in DNA and RNA synthesis, and is therefore critical in cellular division. In order to divide properly, cells need adequate folate. The development and growth of a foetus involves constant cell division, which can lead to an increase in the mother’s demand for folate.
- Vitamin C - is needed for hormone production and may help to stimulate normal ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body.
- Vitamin D3 - supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy.
- Iron - a component of haemoglobin, an essential component of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body. Having optimal haemoglobin levels helps the cells of the body receive sufficient oxygen. Early foetal brain development requires adequate iron.
- Zinc - essential to good health as it is involved in many enzyme reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc support normal conception and are essential for a healthy baby’s normal growth and development.
- B group vitamins - play an essential role in the production of energy and support normal conception.
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Advanced, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
If you are on any blood thinning medication, this product should not be taken without medical advice.
Active ingredients per tablet
Potassium iodide (Iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
Folic acid 500 microgram
Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3 mg) 3.28mg
Riboflavine(Vitamin B2) 1.5 mg
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 1.5mg) 1.85mg
Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5 mg) 15.4mg
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg) 41.7mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20 mg
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24 mg) 73mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 41.2mg) 50mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
Heavy magnesium oxide (Magnesium 200 mg) 332mg
Ascorbic acid 200 mg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500 mg) 363mg
Selenomethionine(Selenium 65 microgram) 161 microgram
Biotin 100 microgram
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 4.6mg) 5mg
Active ingredients per capsule
Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides 500mg
containing omega-3 triglycerides 150mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25mg
d-alpha-tocopherylacetate (natural vitamin E 200 IU) 147mg
Ubidecarenone (CoQ10) 60mg
Colecalciferol(vitamin D3 400 IU) 10 microgram
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No artificial flavours or sweeteners.