Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin is a comprehensive formula that provides essential nutrients for strong nails, healthy hair and skin. It may help strengthen brittle nails reduce splitting and chipping, and increase nail thickness. It may also assist with bone and collagen formation. A minimum consumption of 12 weeks is recommended for positive results.
Skin, hair and nails are related in their anatomy and physiology. The outer layer of skin, the hair and nails are all keratinized structures. Basic requirements for the health of these structures include adequate intakes of nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins.
Blackmores Nails Hair & Skin contains nutrients which have been found to contribute to the health of nails, hair and skin:
- Biotin is an essential vitamin for the skin, hair and nails. Biotin may strengthen brittle nails and reduce breaking and splitting.
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as part of the structural framework for skin.
- Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
Silicon dioxide (Silica) 25 mg
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract equiv. to dry stem 466 mg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg
Folic acid 150 µg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate 21.8 mg) 20 mg
Iron (Ferrous fumarate 9.5mg) 3 mg
Zinc (Zinc amino acid chelate 37.5 mg) 7.5mg
Manganese (Manganese amino acid chelate 10mg) 1 mg
Biotin 1.3 mg
Beta-carotene 1 mg
No added gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweetener